Shop the Crossroads

  Calendar of Events
  Town Departments
  Forms and Documents

When do I need zoning approval?
The purpose of zoning is to make sure that a land use activity occurs in an area in which it is allowed and suitable and that it is conducted in a way that doesn't have unacceptable impacts for the residents of our community.

Zoning approvals are needed for new uses and any change in land use in existing buildings. In addition to new development activities, approvals are granted by staff, the Planning Board or the Board of Commissioners depending on the type of project.

Always contact Planning and Inspections to determine if an approval is needed.
Fire Department
Parks and Recreation
Planning and Inspections
Public Works

Town of Aberdeen  -  115 N. Poplar Street, Post Office Box 785  -  Aberdeen, NC 28315  -  Phone: 910-944-1115
Site Map  |  Employment  |  Contact Us  |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Get our RSS Feeds Get our E-News